Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the 2011-12 Northern Pacific Hockey League season. This was the league's 12th season. The league's seven teams were scheduled to play 42 games. One game between Seattle and Vancouver was cancelled and not replayed as it had no affect on the final standings.
- The Butte Roughriders were forced to withdraw on November 1st due to a lack of players.
- The River City Jaguars were renamed the Vancouver Victory when the team was sold. The Puget Sound Tomahawks were renamed the West Sound Warriors when they were sold.
- The Billings Bulls, Bozeman Icedogs, Helena Bighorns, and Missoula Maulers withdrew to form the American West Hockey League.
- The league was scheduled to add the Great Falls Americans, but they withdrew to join the American West Hockey League as well.
seed team GP W L OTL PTS GF GA
- Seattle 41 34 4 3 71 251 101
- Southern Oregon 42 34 8 0 68 260 162
- Yellowstone 42 22 18 2 46 203 181
- Eugene 42 22 18 2 46 166 159
- Vancouver 41 17 21 3 37 180 215
- West Sound 42 13 28 1 27 156 232
- Glacier 42 6 35 1 13 119 247
- Ricky Doubrava, Seatte, 93 points
- Eliot Parker, Seattle, 93 points
- Tim Talty, Southern Oregon, 83 points
Leading Goaltenders (GAA)Edit
Cascade Cup PlayoffsEdit
The top five teams qualified for the playoffs. The top three seeds received a bye to the semifinals. The 4th and 5th seed played a best-of-three playoff. The semifinal and final rounds were best-of-five.
- Vancouver defeated Eugene, two games to one, 3-2, 2-3, 5-2
- Seattle defeated Vancouver, three games to none, 6-0, 4-0, 5-1
- Southern Oregon defeated Yellowstone, three games to one, 7-6, 4-6, 5-3, 10-4
- Southern Oregon defeated Seattle, three game to none, 2-1, 4-3, 5-4