2010 Allan Cup ParticipantsEdit
- Fort St. John Flyers (Host)
- Host of 2010 Allan Cup.
- 12-3-2-1 Record in North Peace Hockey League (First in West Division).
- Did not participate in BC Sr. "AAA" Playdowns.
- Clarenville Caribous (Atlantic)
- Bentley Generals (Alberta)
- Powell River Regals (Pacific)
- South East Prairie Thunder (Western)
- Dundas Real McCoys (Central)
Quarter and Semi-finalsEdit
Listed are the registered teams per tournament seat.
- Clarenville automatically is entered into Allan Cup due to being the only registered Sr. AAA team in the region.
With Fort St. John already in the 2010 Allan Cup as hosts, it will be up to Powell River and Whitehorse to play a series for the British Columbia seed to the National Championship.
In Manitoba, Steinbach and Manitoba will square-off in a best-of-seven series to determine who faces Southeast for the Manitoba crown. In Saskatchewan, Paradise Hill and Lloydminster face-off for the Saskatchewan Sr. AAA championship. The winners of these two provinces will face each other to determine the Manitoba/Saskatchewan seed to the 2010 Allan Cup.
|Provincial Semi-final||Semifinals||Interprovincial Final|
In Southern Ontario, the top three teams of Major League Hockey will play a double round robin and then the top two teams from the round robin will play a best-of-7 series to determine an Ontario Hockey Association champion. In Northwestern Ontario, a one-game per opponent round robin will determine a one-game runoff for the Hockey Northwestern Ontario crown. When the two teams are determined, they will meet in a best-of-3 series to determine the Ontario seed to the 2010 Allan Cup.
|Regional Final||Renwick Cup|
(*) Thunder Bay replaces Fort Frances, Fort Frances found to have an ineligible player.
Northern Round Robin
Southern Round Robin
Team Photo GalleryEdit