Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 1994 Allan Cup was a very strange year for Canadian Senior hockey. The 1994 Allan Cup marked the first time the Allan Cup round robin was hosted by an American city, although four Allan Cup playoff finals had previously been hosted in the US. It was also the fifth time in 86 championships that the Cup was won by an American team. In another strange turn of events, possibly in protest of the venue, no teams from Eastern Canada participated in the event. There was a similar problem at the 1993 Allan Cup tournament in Quesnel, British Columbia.
- St. Boniface Mohawks (Manitoba)
- Stony Plain Eagles (Pacific)
- Unity Miners (Saskatchewan)
- Warroad Lakers (Host)
- St. Boniface Mohawks 6 - Unity Miners 1
- Warroad Lakers 6 - Stony Plain Eagles 4
- St. Boniface Mohawks 5 - Stony Plain Eagles 3
- Warroad Lakers 5 - Unity Miners 2
- Stony Plain Eagles 7 - Unity Miners 4
- St. Boniface Mohawks 7 - Warroad Lakers 5
- Warroad Lakers 4 - Stony Plain Eagles 0
- Warroad Lakers 5 - St. Boniface Mohawks 2