Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This was the 1986-87 Atlantic Coast Hockey League season. This was the league's sixth and final season.
- The New York Slapshots found a home in Troy, New York. However, they would only last for six games before being folded by the league at an emergency league meeting on November 27, 1986.
- The league awarded a team to Asheville, North Carolina, but it would never play.
|Erie Golden Blades||57||28||27||2||250||246||58|
|Mohawk Valley Comets||57||23||31||3||260||292||49|
|3||Mohawk Valley Comets||3|
|2||Erie Golden Blades||2|
|3||Mohawk Valley Comets||4|
Merger with All-American Hockey League Edit
- The Mohawk Valley Comets folded after Utica got an AHL team, the Utica Devils.
- The Carolina Thunderbirds and Virginia Lancers joined the All-American Hockey League which had started play in 1986
- The Erie Golden Blades folded with the league.
External Links Edit
- Season 1986/87 on hockeydb.com
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 1986-87 ACHL season. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|