This was the 1982-83 Atlantic Coast Hockey League season. This was the league's second seaason.
- The Salem Raiders were renamed the Virginia Raiders.
- The Baltimore Skipjacks left the league when the Erie Blades of the American Hockey League relocated to Baltimore and took the Skipjacks identity and a team was added in Erie that was called the Erie Golden Blades.
- None of the three teams that folded during the previous season, Cape Cod Buccaneers, Fitchburg Trappers, and Schenectady Chiefs returned.
- The Hampton Roads Gulls and Nashville South Stars were added to the league.
|Erie Golden Blades||64||39||21||4||345||276||83|
|Mohawk Valley Stars||65||30||33||2||311||306||64|
|Hampton Roads Gulls||42||16||24||2||170||213||35|
|Nashville South Stars||58||11||43||4||239||389||28|
|3||Mohawk Valley Stars||0|
|2||Erie Golden Blades||3|
|3||Mohawk Valley Stars||4|
External Links Edit
- Season 1982/83 on hockeydb.com
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 1982-83 ACHL season. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|