Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On February 3, the MJHL staged its Allstar game at Portage with the North Division whipping their South Division counterparts 3-0. Neither team was able to score in the close checking first period, the North went ahead 1-0 in the middle stanza and added two more goals in the final period. Scoring for the North were Murray Thomson, Randy Hextall, and Kelly Secord.
North Division Lineup:
- Goal: John Memryk (Portage); Ty Langton (Dauphin)
- Defense: John Hewitt (Portage); Chuck Luksa (Kenora);
George Miller (Portage); Bill Robertson (Portage)
- Centre: Charlie Simmer (Kenora); Randy Hextall (Portage);
Milt Longworth (Selkirk); Kelly Secord (Dauphin)
- Leftwing: Carl Haney (Kenora); Grant Farncombe (Portage);
Murray Thomson (Selkirk); Randy Penner (Portage)
- Rightwing: Murray Fadden (Kenora); Chuck Naish (Selkirk);
Gord Williams (Selkirk); Frank Leswick (Portage)
- Murray "Muzz" MacPherson, Coach (Portage); Ron Scherza, Manager (Selkirk)
South Division Lineup:
- Goal: Norm Tesluk (West Kildonan); Murray Bannerman (St. James)
- Defence: Brian Engblom (Winnipeg); Doug Mabb (St. Boniface);
Greg Tallon (St. James); Garry Bryck (West Kildonan)
- Centre: Jeff Dunsmore (St. Boniface); George Newbury (St. James); Wayne Gogal (Winnipeg); George Jacobson (West Kildonan); Mark Izzard (West Kildonan)
- Leftwing: Pat Meagher (St. Boniface); Denny Moffat (St. James); Cam Connor (St. Boniface)
- Rightwing: Joey Cyr (St. Boniface); Perry Gosselin (St. James); Mike Flock (Winnipeg)
- Ron Russell, Coach (Winnipeg); George Kosarych, Manager (St. Boniface)