These determined the Western Canadian representative in the 1974 Allan Cup final.
Best of 7
- St. Boniface 5 Cranbrook 2
- Cranbrook 4 St. Boniface 3
- Cranbrook 5 St. Boniface 2
- St. Boniface 6 Cranbrook 2
- Cranbrook 5 St. Boniface 4
- Cranbrook 10 St. Boniface 1
Cranbrook Royals beat St. Boniface Mohawks 4 wins to 2.
Cranbrook Royals advanced to the 1974 Allan Cup final.
List of Western Canada Allan Cup Playoffs
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.