The 1970–71 IHL season was the 26th season of the International Hockey League, a North American minor professional league. Seven teams participated in the regular season, and the Port Huron Flags won the Turner Cup.
|Des Moines Oak Leafs||72||38||23||11||286||233||87|
|Fort Wayne Komets||72||28||32||12||221||233||68|
|Port Huron Flags||72||25||36||11||248||292||61|
Turner Cup-Playoffs Edit
- Port Huron Flags - Muskegon Mohawks 4:2 on series
- Des Moines Oak Leafs - Fort Wayne Komets 4:1 on series
- Dayton Gems - Flint Generals 4:3 on series
The semifinals were a round-robin with the Port Huron Flags, Des Moines Oak Leafs, and the Dayton Gems competing. The Flags and Oak Leafs advanced to the finals.
- Port Huron Flags - Des Moines Oak Leafs 4:2 on series
- Season 1970/71 on hockeydb.com
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 1970-71 IHL season. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|