This is the 1954-55 Big Six Intermediate Hockey League season.
- May 31, 1954, League admits Minnedosa.
- October 17, 1954, League elects Ross Grant of Souris as president, Fred Seamer of Brandon as vice president, and Don Summers of Brandon as secretary-treasurer.
- November 7, 1954, MAHA announce League winner advances directly to the Intermediate A Final.
- November 29, 1954, Pilot Mound withdraws.
- Brandon College withdraws.
League schedules 60 games, 24 per team. Each team plays 3 home & 3 away games against the other 4 teams.
Brandon defeated Dauphin 3-games-to-2
Killarney defeated Souris 3-games-to-none
- Semi Finals
Brandon defeated Killarney 4-games-to-1 with one game tied
- Final (McKenzie Trophy)
MAHA Provincial PlayoffsEdit
Brandon defeated Pine Falls Paper Kings (WIHL) 2-games-to-1
- Manitoba Intermediate A Final (McDiarmid Shield)
Brandon defeated Pilot Mound Pilots 2-games-to-none
see: 1954-55 Manitoba Intermediate Playoffs
- Manitoba Intermediate A-B Final
CAHA Western Canada PlayoffsEdit
Brandon defeated Lloydminster Jets 3-games-to-none with one game tied
- Manitoba Saskatchewan Intermediate Final
Brandon defeated Kenora Thistles 3-games-to-2
- Western Canada Intermediate Semi Final
Brandon defeated Ponoka Stampeders 4-games-to-2
see: 1954-55 Western Canada Intermediate Playoffs
- Western Canada Intermediate Final (Edmonton Journal Trophy)