This is the 1951-52 Big Six Intermediate Hockey League season.
- October 20, 1951, League elects Butch Miller of Souris as president, Charlie McKenzie of Brandon remains as vice president, and Ted Scrase of Dauphin was elected secretary-treasurer.
- October 20, 1951, Rivers withdraws from League.
- October 20, 1951, League admits Killarney.
- Brandon Athletics changes name to Brandon Elks.
- MAHA announce League winner advances directly to the Intermediate A Semi Final.
League schedules 60 games, 20 per team. Each team plays 2 home & 2 away games against the other teams.
|5||Brandon College Caps||19||6||13||0||85||112||12|
Game between Brandon & Brandon College cancelled, as it had no bearing on standings.
- Semi Finals
- Final (McKenzie Trophy)
MAHA Provincial PlayoffsEdit
- Manitoba Intermediate A Semi Final
- Manitoba Intermediate A Final (McDiarmid Shield)
- Manitoba Intermediate A-B Final
CAHA Western Canada PlayoffsEdit
- Manitoba Saskatchewan Intermediate Playoff
- Western Canada Intermediate Semi Final
- Western Canada Intermediate Final (Edmonton Journal Trophy)