Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the 1951-52 Big Six Intermediate Hockey League season.
- October 20, 1951, League elects Butch Miller of Souris as president, Charlie McKenzie of Brandon remains as vice president, and Ted Scrase of Dauphin was elected secretary-treasurer.
- October 20, 1951, Rivers withdraws from League.
- October 20, 1951, League admits Killarney.
- Brandon Athletics changes name to Brandon Elks.
- MAHA announce League winner advances directly to the Intermediate A Semi Final.
League schedules 60 games, 20 per team. Each team plays 2 home & 2 away games against the other teams.
|5||Brandon College Caps||19||6||13||0||85||112||12|
Game between Brandon & Brandon College cancelled, as it had no bearing on standings.
- Semi Finals
- Final (McKenzie Trophy)
MAHA Provincial PlayoffsEdit
- Manitoba Intermediate A Semi Final
- Manitoba Intermediate A Final (McDiarmid Shield)
- Manitoba Intermediate A-B Final
CAHA Western Canada PlayoffsEdit
- Manitoba Saskatchewan Intermediate Playoff
- Western Canada Intermediate Semi Final
- Western Canada Intermediate Final (Edmonton Journal Trophy)