This is the 1950-51 Big Six Intermediate Hockey League season.
- October 15, 1950, League elects Jack White of Neepawa as president, Charlie McKenzie of Brandon as vice president, and Curly Tyler of Brandon continues as secretary-treasurer.
- MAHA announce League winner advances directly to the Intermediate A Semi Final.
League schedules 50 games, 18 per team except Brandon College. Each team, with the exception of Brandon College, plays 2 home & 2 away games against the other 4 teams. Brandon College plays half a schedule, 2 games against each of the other 5 teams. Games involving Brandon College worth 4 points.
|4||Brandon College Caps||10||4||6||0||51||52||16|
|6||Rivers Air Centre||17||0||17||0||54||167||0|
Game between Neepawa & Rivers cancelled, as it had no bearing on standings.
- Semi Finals
- Final (McKenzie Trophy)
MAHA Provincial PlayoffsEdit
- Manitoba Intermediate A Semi Final
- Manitoba Intermediate A Final (McDiarmid Shield)
- Manitoba Intermediate A-B Final
CAHA Western Canada PlayoffsEdit
- Western Canada Intermediate Semi Final
- Western Canada Intermediate Final (Edmonton Journal Trophy)