The Sudbury Tigers won Sudbury's first Allan Cup, and the second for Northern Ontario. The Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds won in 1924.
Best of 5
- Thursday April 8 Sudbury 4 North Battleford 1
- Saturday April 10 Sudbury 6 North Battleford 3
- Monday April 12 North Battleford 7 Sudbury 5
- Wednesday April 14 North Battleford 3 Sudbury 2
- Friday April 16 Sudbury 5 North Battleford 2
Sudbury Tigers beat North Battleford Beavers 3 games to 2.
Sudbury Tigers won the Allan Cup.
Sudbury Tigers advanced to the 1936-37 Toronto International Tournament.
List of Allan Cup Finals
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.