Contrary to expectations, "B" Division All-Stars triumphed over a select team from "A" Division, 6 to 2 on Wednesday night, March 13, at the Olympic Rink. Harvey Palmatier was the big gun, scoring three. Garnet Betts added a pair, and Tom Dawson with one. Jack Ablett and Frank Alsip replied for "A" Division.
The game, arranged by officials of the juvenile hockey league as a fundraiser, was limited to city based clubs excluding the Monarchs (still playing). The local media picked the teams. Babe Pratt asked to play and was added.
- Goal: Merv McEwan (Varsity)
- Defense: Frank Alsip (Varsity); Frank Taylor (Falcons); Jim Brownie (Selkirk); Babe Pratt (Kenora)
- Center: Fraser Coull (Falcons); Al Collings (Selkirk)
- Left Wing: Ed Adolph (Falcons); Jack Ablett (Falcons)
- Right Wing: Wally Rost (Falcons); Ed Peterman (Varsity)
- Coach: Bun Stephenson (Varsity)
- Manager: Jack Mitchell (Varsity)
- Goal: Jack Walker (Elmwood)
- Defense: Tom Dawson (Rangers); Bill Allum (Rangers); Ed Steinhauer (St. Boniface)
- Center: Andy McKenzie (Elmwood); Ted Smith (Rangers)
- Left Wing: Joe Shack (Elmwood); Herb Brewster (Rangers) injured, did not play; Steve Latoski (Elmwood)
- Right Wing: Harvey Palmatier (Elmwood); Garnet Betts (Kildonan)
- Coach: Bobby Benson (Rangers)
- Manager: Art Innes (Rangers)